It’s been a little less than a couple of weeks since the initial release of Infinite Flight for iOS, and today we’re proud to announce that version 1.1 has been approved.
Along with the new iPad retina display support and various bug fixes, you have now access to the full fleet of aircrafts that we have in house … for free …. We initially wanted to ship those as in-app purchases but decided that we wanted to show our commitment to our users with more free content.
Here is the full list of features and fixes for this release:
- 7 new free aircrafts
- iPad3 Retina Display support
- Fixed multitasking support
- Scrollbars on listboxes
- Airplane list is now properly showing all the available airplanes
- Increased the message time in the tutorial
- Better font sizes on the iPad1 and iPad2
Read the whole surprise at FDS (Flying Development Studio) web page.