X-Plane.Org and JCS are proud to announce that their Falcon F-16C has been updated to fully support X-Plane 10.
According to JCS “No changes were made to the version 9 of the aircraft”, and “current customers have full access to the updated package”.
Here’s an extraction of some of the changes to the v10 version of the F-16C they made:
- Adjustment of location of cockpit and tanks
- Flight model changes to be more realistic
- Changes in wings angle of attack
- More reactive aircraft at low and medium altitude
- New functions: Generator, Fuel off
- Flames effect during post combustion