Today, February 29th, 2012 is a special day. It’s Leap Day! I don’t know what’s happening at UKTrainSim, but today they released so many add-on activities, repaints, utilities etc.
It’s almost impossible to highlight them all, so therefore we pick out one and offer you all the other links. Let’s go!
The Activity starts with the following words ….
A Class 150 scenario for the Bristol-Exeter Route. This Scenario was written on RailWorks TS2012, it has not been tested on pre-TS2012 versions of RW.
The West Somerset Railway (WSR) has chartered a Class 150 from FGW to connect with it’s Summer steam gala. The special started at Bristol Temple Meads this morning, and carried enthusiasts and visitors to Bishops Lydeard. And much more.
Almost forgotten; this scenario is based on real events, though I can’t remember if 150234 was the actual unit used. You will be running into Platform 2 at Taunton, which in effect is wrong line running but has bi-directional signaling. This is true-to-life as the signal setup does not allow routing from the WSR straight onto the Up Main.
Fimd the whole story and download links at the dedicated UKTrainSim webpage.
And, as promised, all the other February 29th UKTrainSim add-ons:
- Berkeley Road to Coaley Asset pack 1,
- Berkeley Road to Coaley Junction and the Dursley Branch,
- Set of three cuttings with base stone wall,
- Class 101 Bishop Auckland To Darlington Early Morning Shift,
- Revised NWC ActivityTrip 5,
- Class 318 SPT re skins scenario pack,
- LNER Gresley Articulated Sets,
- Hybrid Unit – 2C43 Bristol Parkway – Penzance,
- London Road Setup – a scenario for WL,
- BR Gresley 61’6 I, BR Gresley 61’6 II and LNER Gresley 61’6.