Mar 14, 2013
Carenado is proud to inform you that it has released a Service Pack for the X-Plane Beechcraft A36 Bonanza.
The SP comes with the following fixes and improvements:
- Transponder functionality enhanced
- Arc now turns off on 2D pop-up window when turning off Aspen
- Calibrated arc compass for better visual display
- Prevent Aspen pop-up from loading off-screen
- Calibrated moving map
- Fine-tuned flight path visualization on Aspen display
- Airports now display correctly with first letter of code
- Improved ground handling
- Camera presets for v10 included
- Oil pressure gauge tweaked for v10
- v10-specific night lighting included
- Tweaked external trim tab appearance for v10-specific deflections
- Optimizations and improvements to overall performance
This is the complete aircraft folder. For installing it, first deleted the old one and then put this new one inside the Aircraft/General Aviation folder of X-Plane.
You don’t need this Service Pack if you download the aircraft after March 13th, 2013, 1600GMT.
Logon with your customer account and download the updated A36 package.