Dec 8, 2012
X-Plane.Org and Colimata are proud to announce the release of the MiG-29 Fulcrum.
After more than a year of development the amazing MiG-29 by Colimata is ready.
Some features of the highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit are:
- Cockpit and gauges accurately placed based on the original layout, completely in English
- crisp and sharp panel at any distance
- Multiple HUD modes including helm mode
- RADAR display shows aircraft, NAV points, meteorological info.Radar control panel
- Engine systems, NAV system, plus basic fms and gps
- Telelight warning panel, Autopilot
- Reflections in the gauges – working mirrors
- Animated secondary systems (air cond., ventilation)
- RWR radar warning receiver, Weapon system panel
- Clickable checklist in cockpit, including 4 pages for user content
- and much other model and package features are included.
This model in intended for X-Plane 10 (compatible with 32 and 64 bits) and XP 9.
More information can be found at the dedicated X-Plane.Org web page.