Dec 8, 2012
X-Plane.Org and Colimata are proud to announce the release of the MiG-29 Fulcrum.
After more than a year of development the amazing MiG-29 by Colimata is ready.
Some features of the highly detailed 3D virtual cockpit are:
– Cockpit and gauges accurately placed based on the original layout, completely in English
– crisp and sharp panel at any distance
– Multiple HUD modes including helm mode
– RADAR display shows aircraft, NAV points, meteorological info.Radar control panel
– Engine systems, NAV system, plus basic fms and gps
– Telelight warning panel, Autopilot
– Reflections in the gauges – working mirrors
– Animated secondary systems (air cond., ventilation)
– RWR radar warning receiver, Weapon system panel
– Clickable checklist in cockpit, including 4 pages for user content
– and much other model and package features are included.
This model in intended for X-Plane 10 (compatible with 32 and 64 bits) and XP 9.
More information can be found at the dedicated X-Plane.Org web page.