AWG Simulations is busy with their first FSX add-on aircraft, the Bombardier CRJ 100/200.
According to AWG “We are currently working very heavy on this one and yet the features list looks very compromising to me:
- Complete Simulation of all systems (including autoland, FMS etc.)
- User based failures (eg. deploy flaps 40 at 250KNOTS will result in failure)
- Maintenance System for each system and plane
- Realistic FDE coded with the help of real world CRJ-200 pilots
- Includes both the -100 and -200 along with the LR and ER variants
- And much more.
You can see and feel it at the dedicated AWG Simulations blog.